Progress Is Progress isn’t going to try to package shit up pretty. There will be bruises, failures and a whole lot of showing up anyway. I write this for the warriors, the wounded, the dreamers—and anyone who’s ever been made to feel they weren’t enough. I’m working to build this into a space that can help me provide for my family and be the voice I needed when I felt alone. If you want honesty, ugly victories, and a welcome community to join along for the ride; please subscribe. Help me continue doing this work. I cannot tell you how much this means. http://www.progressisprogress.
Wednesday, January 28, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Patient-Centered Care Is Dying in Front of Us: What It Actually Means, Why We’re Losing It, and How We Fight Back
I’ve been having the same conversation over and over lately. With fellow clinicians. With people in recovery. With family members who are b...
-
What I Wish My Therapist Knew About Meth: The Truth About Recovery, Cognition, and the Real Work Ahead Let’s get this out of the way: Meth...
-
I'm an Addict and I'm Not Sorry Let's get real for a second. If you're reading this, chances are you or someone you love has...
-
Recovery: The Journey to Rediscover Ourselves Recovery is not just a word; it's a mosaic of personal stories, each tile reflecting th...
No comments:
Post a Comment